Tue, Sep 24|
Women's Revitalizing Mini-Retreat: Sat, Sept. 21st 6-8 pm, Sun. Sept. 22nd 9:30-4pm
Summer's not over yet, with one more HOT event coming your way! And what a perfect time of year to indulge in a luxurious mini-retreat complete with all you need to feel refreshed, energized, and focused for fall! 🍂🍃🍁
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 12:05 p.m.
Remai Modern, 102 Spadina Crescent E, Saskatoon, SK S7K 0L3, Canada
About the Event
It is my pleasure to announce the first event in "The Catch Your Dreams" series of events, courses, and coaching! First up is the "Women's Revitalizing Mini-Retreat" starting on the evening of Sat. Sept. 21st, with a full-day on Sun. Sept. 22nd.
Come join us for the Evening Mixer at 6 pm on Sat. Sept. 21st at the Shift Restaurant connected to the Remai Modern, where you'll have a chance to relax and mingle for a few hours as you sip a beverage and enjoy a delectable appetizer, both of your choice. Then join us again at 9:30 am on Sun. Sept. 22nd back at the Remai to indulge in a recharging day of 'Me-Time'. Check-in, get situated to our event site, and gear up for the perfect day!
We'll begin with an all-levels rejuvenating, rooftop yoga class led by One Yoga Saskatoon @ Remai Modern at 10 am, a beautiful locale overlooking the South Saskatchewan River. Yoga will be followed by a delicious wellness brunch, with mindfulness & meditation exercises, and an empowering vision boarding afternoon finishing up the retreat at 4 pm, completing the perfect day designed with you in mind.
WHO IS THIS WOMEN'S RETREAT FOR? THIS RETREAT IS FOR WOMEN WHO...
- constantly serve others but forget to give back to themselves.
- desire to re-member and enjoy what they loved before other priorities took over their to-do lists.
- talk about doing things for themselves but don’t or rarely prioritize their needs.
- don't have the time or space in their regular routines to think about their needs, goals, and dreams.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? IF SO, COME JOIN US TO…
- indulge in a rejuvenating mini-retreat day designed JUST. FOR. YOU.
- give yourself permission to honour your desires, wishes, and dreams as you work through the day's activities.
- enjoy a day of movement, mindfulness, and creation to begin fall on a joyful, energized, and replenished note.
- take space and time for yourself to really listen to what’s on your heart and envision what magic lies ahead for you.
- admission to the rejuvenating, rooftop yoga class led by One Yoga Saskatoon.
- a wellness breakfast buffet both equally nutritious and delicious to fuel you after the yoga sesh.
WELLNESS BREAKFAST BUFFET (V) includes: Power Breakfast Smoothies / Build Your Own Hot Oatmeal & Birchermüesli Yoghurt Bar (House Granola, Fruit Yoghurt, Toasted Nuts, Hemp Seeds, Hot Milk, Dried Fruit, Brown Sugar, Honey & Mixed Berries) / Seasonal Selection of Breakfast Muffins & Scones, Butter & Fruit Preserves / Market Fresh Fruit Salad / Morning Fruit Juices / Freshly Brewed Coffee & Selection of Teas.
- all the materials needed for the mindfulness and meditation exercises as well as the vision boarding afternoon in the Remai Conference Room.
- FREE entry to the Remai Gallery after the event. (Remai Gallery is open until 5pm on Sundays).
AND IF YOU'RE NOT READY FOR THE 'RETREATFUL' DAY TO END? WHY NOT...
- step right outside the Remai Modern's front doors and take a stroll down River Landing to enjoy an ice cream or other tasty treat at River Landing Snacks.
- while at River Landing, you may just catch a view of the Prairie Lily Riverboart as it takes its afternoon cruise down the river, and of course, why not snap a few photos (plus a selfie?) of this picturesque and exciting social, cultural and commercial part of Saskatoon!
WHAT TO BRING:
- comfortable clothes for the outdoor yoga session, yoga mat, water bottle, a change of clothes, and an open mind :) (If inclement weather, the yoga session will be moved indoors to the Riverview Foyer.)
- cash or a card for the street parking metres if you arrive before 6 pm on Saturday. NOTE - There is FREE City of Saskatoon street parking after 6 pm on Saturdays and FREE parking all day Sunday. (Parking is available in the attached River Landing Parkade; this facility is managed by the City of Saskatoon and not managed by Remai Modern.)
I am so excited for the Women's Revitalizing Mini-Retreat, and I can't wait to see you there! As there are a limited number of tickets being sold for this event, make sure to buy yours soon so there's a spot saved JUST. FOR. YOU.
Mixer Sat. Sept. 21 6-8 pm
Come join us for the Evening Mixer at 6 pm at the Shift Restaurant (connected to the Remai Modern), where you'll have a chance to relax and mingle for a few hours as you sip a beverage and enjoy a delectable appetizer, both of your choice.
Retreat Sun. Sept. 22 9:30-4pm
Indulge in a recharging day on Sunday, Sept. 22 beginning with an all-levels rejuvenating yoga class led by One Yoga Saskatoon @ Remai Modern at 10 am overlooking the South Saskatchewan River, followed by a delicious wellness brunch, with mindfulness & meditation exercises, and an empowering vision boarding afternoon winding up the perfect day designed with you in mind!